2/10/2016

MFT Challenge Guest Designer Week 2

Hey everybody! It's time for a new sketch on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog and I am happy to be their guest again. Here comes sketch 267:


Another great one, don't you think? For my take, I replaced the tag with a rectangle and the square with flowers. Time for spring!


I started with a stitched rectangle that I die-cut from white cardstock. Then I applied ink to the bottom of the panel using an ink blending tool. Now I stamped and die-cut the flowers and arranged them with the rectangle onto my card to see where I wanted the leaves to be. After I was satisfied with the result, I removed everything and stamped the leaves onto the card base and the rectangle. I adhered the rectangle and the flowers with foam tape and added sequins. Finally, I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of cardstock and adhered it, too.


It was so fun to play with these flowers! I hope you'll join us this week! Find all the details and the samples of the MFT Design Team here on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog.

Thank you for stopping by!

Vanessa

   
   
   

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan R. Opel said...

Simply stunning!