2/12/2016

Masculine Gift Bag

Hi everybody! Today I have a masculine gift bag to share. I made it with the new RG collection Lumberjack Days.


I adhered a piece of the plaid patterned paper to a Kraft gift bag. Then I die-cut a tag from FSJ Black Licorice cardstock and tied on FSJ Black Licorice Journey Thread. I die-cut the saw from FSJ Oatmeal Cookie cardstock and stamped the sentiment with FSJ Black Licorice Ink. Now I colored the handles of the saw with a black marker and adhered the die-cut to the tag. I stamped the face of the Lumberjack onto FSJ Oatmeal Cookie cardstock and colored it with colored pencils, then I fussy-cut the image and adhered it to the tag with FSJ medium Journey Foam Squares. Now I attached the tag to the bag with a clothespin.



I hope you like today's masculine project! For me, it is always a challenge to create something suitable for a man :) Find the whole Lumberjack Days products here in the catalog! And more inspiration here on Richard Garay's blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

No comments: