1/16/2015

Penny Black Cards


Hey everybody! Today I have some Penny Black cards for you! First, I have a card on the Simplicity blog and would love for you to check it here. And here is a second card:


This little elephant is so cute! I stamped it onto my card and colored it with watercolor pencils + water. Then I masked it and the "hill" and applied some pigment ink to create a subtle background. I drew a string for the balloon with a black marker and adhered a die-cut balloon heart with foam tape. The heart sequins finished the card off.
Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

supplies:
Penny Black Jumbo Love, uplifting dies - Mama Elephant ink - Tsukineko ink - Pretty Pink Posh sequins

6 comments:

Marlene Bonetti said...

Hallo Vanessa!
Der kleine Elefant ist ja wirklich niedlich ♥ Eine wirklich süsse Karte!
Viele Grüsse, Marlene

Deepti said...

oh so pretty!! Love the soft pinky sky :)

ciloma said...

So cute!

Dawn T said...

such a cute card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING the elephant and the hearts!!!!

Samantha Mann said...

Awww!! Such an adorable and sweet card! Love that soft background and the pink with the elephant! ❤️ So pretty!