12/17/2014

Last Minute

Here comes a last minute card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "BLING IT ON!".



I used Lawn Fawn's "joy to the woods" for this. First, I die-cut snowy hills from white glitter cardstock and adhered them to the bottom of my white cardbase. For more dimension, the smaller one is adhered with foam tape. Then I stamped and heat-embossed the birch trees onto white cardstock and colored them using Distress Ink mixed with water. After I had die-cut the trees, I adhered them to my card. Now I stamped the fox and colored him with Copics. I chose to fussy-cut him, because I didn't want him to have a white outline to make him pop more. He is adhered with foam tape. Then I stamped the sentiment (saying "best wishes") and finally added some Stickles dots for more bling.
Thanks for visiting today!

Vanessa

supplies:
Lawn Fawn joy to the woods stamps and dies - Ranger Distress Ink and Stickles - Tsukineko ink - Copic markers - Inkystamp sentiment - PTI dies - white glitter cardstock

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the fox and the trees!!!!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Vanessa :-) I love the little fox, very cute and the whole winter scene is fabulous :-)

Love the photo staging too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

jacque4u2c said...

That little fox is adorable!

Kara said...

Beautiful! Love the contrast!

Carol McCready said...

Love the scene you created.