11/24/2014

Just Playing Around Creating Christmas Cards

I am just playing around, creating christmas cards. So you'll see plenty of them in the near future. Here comes the first one:


I used various Lawn Fawn sets for this. The snowman is from making frosty friends, the chain of lights from peace joy love and the sentiment was made with milo's ABCs (it says Merry Christmas). First, I created the background with Distress Inks, masking a snow hill before inking it with an ink blending tool. Then I stamped the sentiment, die-cut a frame from cardstock (using the stitched rectangles dies) and adhered this to the card. I stamped the snowman onto cardstock, stamped the tangled chain of lights onto him and die-cut him with the matching die. The stamped images are colored with Copics and are adhered to the card with foam tape. To finish the card off, I applied Glossy Accents to the light bulbs and Wink of Stella to the snow. I hope you can see the effect on this photo:


Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

supplies:
Lawn Fawn milo's ABCs, peace joy love, making frosty friends stamps + dies , stitched rectangles dies - Copic markers - Ranger Distress Inks - Tsukineko ink - Wink of Stella

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Adorable Vanessa! I love the sparkly snow!

Jenny said...

Super cute card!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Only 31 days til Christmas!!!

Nur einunddreizig Tage!! :)

Kara said...

so cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable! LOVING that snowman!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Super cute card!