10/09/2014

Playing With My Stamps

A very happy day to you from sunny Germany! I have another Mama Elephant card to share. I've been enjoying playing with my new stamps, this time it was the set Carnival Cupcakes. I don't think I'll ever get enough of the cute images! Here is the card:


I created this watercolor wash with Tombow markers and water. The bear and the cupcake were colored with Copics. To finish the card off, I die-cut sequins from another piece of watercolored paper and combined them with real sequins. This card will be entered to the Mama Elephant and me challenge "Anything Goes" and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Watercolors".


Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

supplies:
Mama Elephant Carnival Cupcakes stamp set, Confetti Creative Cuts - Tombow Marker - Copic Marker - Stylefile Marker - Tsukineko ink - Stempelküche stamp - Pretty Pink Posh sequins

5 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

oh my!! this is stunning!! i LOVE the colors!! and the paper sequins with the real sequins is genius!! so awesome!! and i, too, can't get enough of those cute critters and cupcakes!! love them!

Lin said...

You do "cute" so well, Vanessa - such a darling card! Thanks for joining us at our watercolor challenge this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Alexandra Boehnke said...

Einfach wieder wunderschön und die Farben sind richtig frisch...noch kein Herbst (den mag ich nämlich nicht)!

Dawn T said...

so cute Vanessa. A beautiful card.

lostinpaper said...

Oh another glorious design, love the added confetti sequins! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me yet again!