4/19/2014

Fun With Watercolors and Vellum

Hi! I hope your weekend is doing great! I just wanted to share another card having fun with watercolors and vellum. I made it for the Mama Elephant Photo Inspiration Challenge:



Here is my second take:



Love the Origami set! The trace is a stamp from the Up And Away set. I used the die from the Landscape Trio set to die-cut some vellum. I so love the stitched look the die creates! Because I needed a German sentiment, I used this stamp from another brand. It says "stay the way you are". It is heat-embossed with clear embossing powder, then I created my background with watercolors.
I hope you like it! Have a great Easter Weekend!!

Vanessa

supplies:
Mama Elephant Origami set, Up And Away set, Landscape Trio Creative Cuts - Mia's Stempelküche stamp - vellum - cardstock - Hero Arts clear embossing powder - Tsukineko ink - watercolors

8 comments:

Skye said...

Nice watercolour effect. I like the clouds and the way the paper plane pops off the page.

Ulrika said...

This card is absolutely wonderful! Love how you did the background, that hint of green grass at the bottom ... beautiful! And the clouds! Very inspirational.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo beautiful!! I love love love those colors!!!!!!!

Gabi MeWi said...

Wundervoll & mit tollen Farben.Frohe Ostern...

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful water coloring, and I love your vellum clouds...such a pretty card!

Dawn T said...

lovely colours Vanessa.

Dawn T said...

The colouring is just beautiful Vanessa.